The hotel has about 50 beds divided over 20 rooms with 2-6 beds/room.
The rooms are cosy and clean. Each room is equipped with hot/cold water, sink. Showers and toilets are located in the hallway, but we assure you it works perfectly!
Note some sound inconvenience since the building is from 1850.
AND remember our real Finnish saunas are warm every evening, here your soul and body get clean and relaxed.
The saunas and the rooms are on separate floors; therefore we recommend that you take a bathrobe and slippers with you on your vacation.
Lobby and living room both with open fire are very cosy and here you can enjoy a refreshing drink before or after dinner.
In the backyard facing south and the river, Indalsälven, we have a nice terrace where you can enjoy hot chocolate or just relax in the sun, especially from March onward.
The hotel has the following amenities:
- Men’s and women’s sauna in Finnish style
- Restaurant for 50-70 guests
- Living Room with TV and fireplace
- Room with a small library and a fantastic view of Åre mountain
- Bar/Front Desk with big fireplaces
- Wi-fi in all areas, free of course
- Ping-Pong- and billiard table
- Ski Storage and ski boot storage
- Free parking area